Last modified: May 30, 2018
BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SERVICE, YOU AGREE TO THIS POLICY. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THIS POLICY, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE AND ITS SERVICES.
- Collection of Your Information
We may collect and store various information about you, including information that you provide to us, information that we automatically collect through your use of the Service, as follows:
- Information you provide us directly.
The information we collect from you will vary depending on the service requested. We may ask for certain information such as your first and last name, address, telephone number, email address, business and legal information relating to your business, loan amount requests, outstanding loans or liens, self-reported credit score, income and employment history for you or your spouse, banking relationships, financial and investment information, criminal history, legal proceedings, and other information details related to you or your businesses’ financial situation when you use our Service. We may collect information that you voluntarily provide to use when using the Service. All of the information that we collect from you directly is identified in the forms, other places where you respond to questions, or where you indicate preferences through the Service, either online or communicated through our service representatives.
We may also retain any messages you send through the Service, customer service correspondence via telephone, chat, text, email or otherwise, and may collect information you provide in user content you post to the Service.
- Information that is collected automatically.
In addition to the information you provide to us directly, we may automatically collect information about your use of the Service, as described below.
- Location Information. When you use the Service, we may automatically collect general location information (e.g. IP address, city/state and/or zip code associated with IP address) from your computer or mobile device.
- Cookies. When you visit the Service, we may send one or more cookies — a small text file containing a string of alphanumeric characters — to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser or stores information or settings on your device. Cookies let us help you log in faster and enhance your navigation through the site. A cookie may also convey information to us about how you use the Service (e.g., the pages you view, the links you click and other actions you take on the Service), and allow us or our business partners to track your usage of the Service over time. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive after you close your browser. Persistent cookies may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the site. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your web browser’s directions. A session cookie is temporary and disappears after you close your browser. Our Service may use HTTP cookies, HTML5 cookies and other types of local storage (such as browser-based or plugin-based local storage).
- Web analytics. We may use third-party Web analytics services on our Service, such as those of Google Analytics. These service providers use the technology described above to help us analyze how users use the Service. The information collected by the technology (including your IP address) will be disclosed to or collected directly by these service providers. To prevent Google Analytics from using information for analytics, a user may install the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-on by clicking
We may use this information in a number of ways, including: (a) to remember information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the site; (b) to provide custom, personalized content and information; (c) to provide our Service and monitor its effectiveness; (d) to monitor aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns; (e) to diagnose or fix technology problems; (f) to help you efficiently access your information after you sign in and; (g) to deliver advertising to you.
- Information from third-party sources.
We may receive information about you from publicly and commercially available sources, as permitted by law, which we may combine with other information we receive from or about you.
- Use of Your Information
We may use your information and/or combine any or all elements of your information, including personal information, for a number of purposes including:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website, including the Fund Ohio Web-application.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We only intend to share your information with Partners and support providers that you select.
- Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to these disclosures. We contractually require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Columbus Meeting Rooms, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Data Security
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All personal information you provide to us is transmitted, stored, and shared using encryption tools. Basic information such as your email and telephone number may be stored in plain text when transmitted to Columbus Meeting Rooms notifying use that your information was submitted through the Services.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
- Your Choices About Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. If you no longer want Columbus Meeting Rooms or its Partners to maintain any information provided by you to Columbus Meeting Rooms through use of the services, please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org to have your information removed from our records.
We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way.
- Children’s Privacy
Columbus Meeting Rooms’ Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. Columbus Meeting Rooms does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register as users. The Website and its content are not directed at children under the age of 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features, use the Services of this Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us email@example.com
- California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write us at:
Columbus Meeting Rooms
Grove City, OH 43123
- Contact Us
Columbus Meeting Rooms
Grove City, OH 43123
Call us at (614) 715-4769